- A. Can be used as a food press to make panini or evenly cooked bacon- just plop it on top of the food in another pan. This does work - we've tried it.
- B. Creative door stop. Hey, it's heavy enough!
- C. Pound out chicken breasts evenly. "Bang! Bang! Bang!"
- D. Makes use of charcoal that is done cooking your food: while coals still hot, put some bacon grease on the pan and set out over coals. It will season that pan and prolong the non-stickedness. Like I said above, right?
- E. Just looks cool. And, really, what more can you want?
- F. Protection from burglars: just hit someone over the head with one of these when they walk past the doorway and you won’t have anything to worry about. For a good example, see the new Disney Princess movie.
|Our cast-iron collection. From the top left, clockwise: Dutch oven, skillet with a lid,|
loaf pan, butter melter, other skillet.